Friday, March 20, 2009

Catching Up

Congratulations to the following winners!

Indigo Rain Art:

travelingwithbaby who said, "I love the playful "when the meadows laugh" with the yellows and greens. these are amazing...would make a great mosaic in my son's room."





Auntie Di's Candle:


ZESTYWONDERLAND who said, "I loved so much but I will try to contain myself & just name my two favorite:Industrial Love Lampwork Heart Pendant Necklace & the Lovespell Type 8 Ounce Hand Poured Soy Wax Candle!"



The Baker's Wife Earrings:

joannaonthelake who said, "What a wonderful Etsy Shop! So many very pretty and unique items! I absolutely am in love with the Tree Snake Necklace. I think the color of the beads are spectacular, so gorgeous for the spring and summer. And the design is just fantastic, and feminine."

No comments: